1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IE problems anyone?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jennmomof3, Jun 27, 2008.

1. jennmomof3

jennmomof3 Private First Class

I have tired to get on IE this morning, and as soon as the MSN homepage loads, I immediately get the "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close" error box. As soon as it pops up, the homepage goes blank white. When I choose the option to "Send Error Report", the internet acts like I hit the little "X" button as if I were getting off it myself and it doesn't give me the little box explaining what program is causing the problem. Anyone else having this problem? rolleyes
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  2. akhilles

akhilles First Sergeant

It could be your 3rd-party add-on's. Uninstall them. Or better yet, create a new windows account, log in, try IE out.