ieSpell & IE7

Discussion in 'Software' started by brownizs, Jul 22, 2007.

1. brownizs

brownizs MajorGeek

Has anyone else been having problems with ieSpell causing IE7 to crash? It just started doing this, when I had attempted to reinstall Flash. I am wondering if it is tied into that instance.

2. Cat_w_9_lives

Cat_w_9_lives Major KittyCat

I have been using IEspell for a long time with IE7, never caused IE7 to crash, but I have noticed in past if I add another add-on it can sometimes cause IEspell to stop working. I uninstall IEspell & new add-on use CCleaner and reinstall whatever add-on and then reinstall IEspell, works for me an only takes a few mins., hope this helps.

3. brownizs

brownizs MajorGeek

I rolled back to the 18th with Vista, and no more problems yet with ieSpell. Some update that happened from the 18th to the 22nd caused it. Now for when the kids come over to see if they are having problems with Flash showing on IE (may keep them using FF if anything).

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds