I'm not sure if this is where to post this question??

Discussion in 'Software' started by lyrical510, Dec 20, 2008.

1. lyrical510

lyrical510 Private E-2

I was wondering if anyone can give me any assistance in creating an "Aimbot" or "glitching" program for this MMOFPS game that I play? Now just so you know what I am asking is not for anything illegal because useing a program like that is an "at your own risk - of getting banned from the game" type of situation so it will all fall back on me alone. Really I just wanted a few tips that could get me started in the right direction of making my own. but if you just happen to have one lieing around i can use that would be awsome as well!!!!! so please let me know whats up!! THANKS

PS
    The game is called Soldier Front its from www.ijji.com!!!

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome to Majorgeeks.

You may not get any assistance on this here as while not illegal its a moral judgement in using aimbots is concidered cheating and goes against the ethos of play fair, many of us at Majorgeeks are serious gamers and would hate to be playing against someone whos not playing fair.

Best tip and one I hate suggesting is search via your favoured search engine for "aimbot" and many links will show.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds