imagemixer for canon vixia hf r10

Discussion in 'Software' started by solartony, Oct 27, 2012.

1. solartony

solartony Private E-2

...i lost my cd for the canon vixia hf r10...canon+pixela point the fingers to each other, no one supporting it...this is ridiculous...can anyone help me with the cd, put it somewhere for download ?...:-o

2. pwillener

pwillener MajorGeek

3. solartony

solartony Private E-2

thx pwill; tried them, those are useless, they are just a photo display program, image browser; no connection to the camera via usb possible to download the AVCHD format movies on the camera flash mem to the computer, none of the programs on the canon website can do it, no connection to the usb port and to the camera; it is really frustrating and disappointing; canon and pixela point the fingers at each other, I called them both, each say to call the other for the software; it is beyond ridiculous...!!! can someone download the CD somewhere and help me ?:cry

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds