Implementing SNMP with PHP

Discussion in 'Software' started by mossy464, Dec 4, 2009.

1. mossy464

mossy464 Private E-2

Hi,

You may have seen my post in the networking forum. Im in my final year of an honours degree programme entitled software development and computer networking. For my final year project I have decided to implement a bandwidth management system for a small network.

The plan would be to develop something to run on a server on the network, implemented in php and having a web based ui for administration. Im a bit behind at the moment due to assignments in other subjects, its all just getting on top of me a bit.

Just wondering how snmp can be implemented with php. I want my web page to display graphs of bandwidth usage etc and be able to allocate certain amounts of bandwidth etc.

Iv been researching on the net but there is just so much different info out there its hard to know where to start.

Any advice appreciated

Thanks

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds