Important! plz help! :( LOTR BFME 2

Discussion in 'Software' started by xxxicey, Dec 7, 2007.

1. xxxicey

xxxicey Private E-2

Please read it all =( i no its alot but plz help >.<:(

Whenever i start up LOTR bfme2 itll start to load up and while it does, i get these white lines flashing in some spots. like white rectangles. when i get to the main menu, and move my mouse, a square behind my cursor flickers, and it follows wherever my cursor goes, and my cursor flickers over and over. also when i start any game, i see white rectangles on the minimap and on the level im on, theyre easily distinguishable apart from the color of the map, but theyre usually near the same color, i have no idea what to do so can anyone help?

Cant attach screenshots cuz there to big, and when i try to make it just the bugged out part, its still 2mb and the max is 97 kb so ye...lol

I also, although not now cuz game crashes when i even try to play,recieve an error, nv4_disp display driver error or a directx 3d error or both, when i came back from exiting a game, sometimes the main screen would be totally F'ed up, all these lil colors all over, like pink purple green (and others) dots where the lotr logo in the upper right hand corner are and if you put your cursor over a button, a thing would go across it, dunno how to describe it. it was kinda like a guy with his arms up, 2 of them, going across the screen with this wierd backround behind the button. anyways thanks guys!

Specs:
    Windows XP Professional SP2
    512 gb ram
    160 gb HD
    Nvidia GeForce 7600 GS (agp)
    Monitor= EV700 (gateway)

Thanks hopefully i get some help >.<

2. Jamiko

Jamiko Sergeant

First step, if you don't already have them, go to www.nvidia.com and download the latest drivers for your video card. Install, reboot and see how the game looks after that.

3. xxxicey

xxxicey Private E-2

Ye i forgot to say that my drivers are up to date, and i have tried reinstalling the game. so ye =(

4. xxxicey

xxxicey Private E-2

So no one wants to help me....:cry

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds