Impossible uninstall

Discussion in 'Software' started by 69kano69, Jan 12, 2011.

1. 69kano69

69kano69 Private E-2

Ive recently tried to uninstall a PC game called GRAW 2.

The game (for some reason) completly stopped working one day and refused to load. It would let me double click, show me the sand timer (the loading pixel) and then would do nothing.
    I went to uninstall and the 'setup.exe' ... ' has found an error, sorry for the inconvience ' - force quit uninstall jargon.

Baically, i cant uninstall from the games uninstall, from add/remove or from CCleaner. All setup.exe crashes.

Recently i downloaded 'Perfect Uninstaller' and whenever its on step 2 out of 3 (step 1 it tries game uninstall. Step 2 it deletes all software assosicated with it.), it crashes on blue screen 0x00000050.

For some of you who remember, i had major blue screen problems before, and i will re-post them in another topic.. They came back :( :( :( :(

Any ideas on how to remove it ?

Thanks in advance,

Kane Leeming.

2. tgell

tgell Major Geek Extraordinaire

Hello,
    Have you tried uninstalling in safe mode? If that does not work, try using revo uninstaller. They have a pro version that is good for 30 days.

3. dave.m

dave.m Private First Class

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

5. 69kano69

69kano69 Private E-2

Ok i uninstalled.

run > browse > find on disk > uninstalled.

Didnt work any other way.

Thanks for trying to help plodr but UBI does F* all with thier customers. If you buy thier game they smile and then ignore you.

All sorted, thread can be closed.

Thanks to everyone.

Kane

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds