In need of a name suggestion for script site

Discussion in 'Software' started by NeoNemesis, Dec 7, 2004.

1. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

I've been making little scripts for friend's blogs and websites and stuff every since they started using them and so I thought it would be a good idea to put a page up with all the scripts and people could get them their selves. Were not talking about big scripts here, little javascript ones such as flying cursors, the snow thing, and the stuff like that for blogs. and since my site right now isn't xhtml or css validated, and probably never will be because of all the errors with it :p so this one will totally be error free. Everything will be clean, and the layout will be nice.

So I need a name for this site. And any recommendations for me when I start to work on this site. Any small javascripts you may have that are nifty would also be cool. I want the name to be short, unique, and reflects what the site is about.

Thanks, Neo.

2. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

nifscrip :p

3. Turcoloco

Turcoloco MajorGeek

NeoScripts or MLJS (My Little JavaScripts Site)

4. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

So far heres what I've come up with:

aintcha
    ameet
    ciao
    archad
    ioxa
    nada
    atilla

Just to give you an idea of what I mean. I think the names that mean or sound like nothing or better because after all, I'm going to be making an ad free, spyware free, and spam free, script site. So it would suit the theme. anymore?

5. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

I think I have come up with the name...foose. Its pretty much what I'm looking for. Not perfect though. So it might change. What do you guys think?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds