Incredimail wont start

Discussion in 'Software' started by Mancunian, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Mancunian

Mancunian Private E-2

I have been using Incredimail for a number of years and it has always worked well. Today I got a message that a new version was available and to upgrade to version 2, which I did. Since then it will not start, I click on the icon, click on open and nothing happens I have tried re-installing several times all with the same result. Any ideas as to what the problem might be. I have tried to start it from the desk top and also from the programs list without success.

2. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Greetings, Mancunian...

If I'm not mistaken, the newest version available from Major Geeks is a 'beta', which means there may still be bugs in the program - I'd advise sticking with the latest stable build until any problems are ironed out...

3. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

It does say BETA on the MG download page.
    Agree with Caliban on the assessment.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds