Instagram Following Issues

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by michael robinson, Jan 9, 2017.

1. michael robinson

michael robinson Corporal

I have 7500 instagram following and they have drop to 7496 following and I can't follow no more people please help me fix my issues what do your think the issues is ?

2. Gaming Insider

Gaming Insider Private First Class

Your best bet would be to contact Instagram. Or delete the cookies and cache for Instagram and sign in again to see if that resolves your issue.

3. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

4. michael robinson

michael robinson Corporal

I did that but it have took a longtime to update my right followings and thank you .

5. BrianConroy

BrianConroy Private E-2

Try to log in to your account via a computer and try to follow to someone. if it works, then the problem with the app in the phone. if using a computer does not work, it means a problem with your account.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds