Installshield agent.exe error

Discussion in 'Software' started by Kstipe, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Kstipe

Kstipe Private E-2

I am having an issued with an error that occurs every time I go to update anything (video games usually but it does it to anything that needs updating that uses Installshield, such as all blizzard games).

Attached is the error.

What I would like to do is uninstall it and then reinstall one of the games, since the game would have to come with the installer and updater in the download.

This error started to happen when I was updating a game, then it froze and blue screened. I have been able to recover everything up to this point.

-Thanks for any help-

Attached Files:

2. cipher

cipher Major Geek Extraordinaire

What operating system are you running? 32 or 64 bit?

Are you using any Symantec software? Are your drivers, particularly audio and video, up to date? Slim drivers http://majorgeeks.com/SlimDrivers_d6737.html can help you with at...

3. Goldenskull

Goldenskull I can't follow the rules

Do you use any soft ware that uses stuff like.Roxio, DragonNaturally Speaking, Corel Draw, Acronis, Articulate

4. Kstipe

Kstipe Private E-2

I am on a windows 7 64 bit.

Yes, all my audio and video drivers are up to date.

No, I don't use Roxio, DragonNaturally Speaking, Corel Draw, Acronis, or Articulate

5. Goldenskull

Goldenskull I can't follow the rules

6. Kstipe

Kstipe Private E-2

I haven't read through your these forums and Ill have a look at them, but I have done a few virus and malware scans myself and nothing comes up.

7. cipher

cipher Major Geek Extraordinaire

Are you using any Symantec software?

8. Kstipe

Kstipe Private E-2

I have AVG free version

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds