Intel 82865G driver download

Discussion in 'Software' started by thesim, Jul 27, 2006.

1. thesim

thesim Private E-2

Hello. :)

Does anyone know where I can get a update for my Intel 82865G driver as I would like it to perform at its best so my games don't slow down sometimes. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Last and latest offical Intel Chipset Drivers,

http://majorgeeks.com/Intel_Chipset_Software_Installation_Utility_d1667.html

Dunno if they actually speed up your games and stuff, that would more be down to what the game is and what hardware you have, and also what other items you have running in the background, if playing games and they are not online games, unhook from the net and turn off antivirus and all non-essential software thats running in background.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds