1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

intel boot agent 2.6 problems on ibm thinkpad

Discussion in 'Software' started by rave420xXx, Oct 3, 2008.

1. rave420xXx

rave420xXx Private E-2

the laptop is an ibm thinkpad and when i boot it up the splash screen comes up then says 'initializing intel boot agent version 2.6 (build 006)' then goes to a black screen and stays that way. (can't load setup or boot device list, same thing happens) is there a way i can overwrite this with a windows boot loader? its not loading off the hdd either, its integrated into bios im guessing...
  2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Extraordinaire

3. rave420xXx

rave420xXx Private E-2

i've seen this page before >.< the hotkey doesn't work nor would the utility b/c its an integrated network port....:/