intel camera/winxp

Discussion in 'Software' started by minerva, Apr 4, 2005.

1. minerva

minerva Private E-2

you guys have helped with two other problems, so i'm gonna try you again for the third...

within the last year, i updated my computer from winME to winXP. i have an intel webcam that still works on live conferencing, etc. (for ex., through msn messenger), but just to take pictures, the software i bought that worked for winME no longer works. what can i download in order to get this perfectly good camera to start taking pics again?

and also, when i go into device manager, there is question mark by an unsupported device and a USB device. i know i have a USB device installed, because my computer and printer work, but how do i get these question marks to go away? i tried updating the drivers, but it says that nothing on the computer could be found to update the driver. (it also says the intel camera is working properly!!)

any help would be much appreciated.
    thanks!

2. shakes21

shakes21 Private E-2

I had to update the camera drivers to the xp version off of the intel site. It worked for me.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds