Internet issues (help with connecting)

Discussion in 'Software' started by Gophersquisher, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Gophersquisher

Gophersquisher Private E-2

This is gonna be a long post and I've been working on it for a while so I may repeat some things but here it goes:

On my other computer I run Windows vista. In the middle of using the internet everything stopped loading and it couldnt connect. I checked my other computers and they are also wireless and they are functioning properly. I checked my computer with the problem and the network adaptor on the back is glowing green and it is said to be working fine. When I try to diagnose the problem it says that I need to make sure my Local Area Connector is plugged in, which it is.

On the network status it says connected with limited access. On the network page there is a picture of my computer connected to "unknown network" but then not connected to the internet. If there is additional info needed just tell me but I think I have covered most bases so far. I have checked my device manager and everything is working properly.

2. Gophersquisher

Gophersquisher Private E-2

I just realized I didn't post then in the networking section I moved it there so it would be nice if I could get a response.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds