internet will not load a website "shdoclc.dll/dnserror.htm", memory hogged by CCPROXY

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mantaray, May 13, 2009.

1. mantaray

mantaray Private E-2

I have posted on your malware forum. They found nothing on my computer. Do you know of anything that will help. After being online for awhile, the screen pops up that it can not load the page or find the internet. I can PING a site but not open a page on the internet. At the bootom it says something about "c:winnt/system32/shdoclc.dll/dnserror.htm". Even after unpluging the NIC and closing the internet windows it still will not find the internet. I have to reboot for it to open a site. It does this evertime I am online for awhile.

Also the the memory is getting hogged up by "CCPROXY.EXE" and "IEXPLORERE.EXE" Sometimes they both will use up all the memory and nothing will run, it just locks up everything. Aand then will not load the page or site.

I recently installed a new USB wireless NIC. But the problem was there before I install the new card. The computer has all its updates.
    I run windows 2000 and have Norton internet security.

2. mantaray

mantaray Private E-2

Re: internet will not load a website "shdoclc.dll/dnserror.htm", memory hogged by CCP

just wondering if anyone could help me out with my problem.

3. techsent

techsent Corporal

4. mantaray

mantaray Private E-2

Re: internet will not load a website "shdoclc.dll/dnserror.htm", memory hogged by CCP

I tried what you said to do, but the problem is still there. Do you think I may have the April fool's virus are something else? The problem started just after April 1st, is why I ask. I went through the malaware virus section they found nothing. The internet still works fine for awhile then will not load a page, so I have to restart the comp. Any more suggestions to help?! If you think someone else could help me could yuou pass along my post to them. Thanks

internet explorer

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds