Iphone 3G music help!

Discussion in 'Software' started by hav3nsblade, May 28, 2011.

1. hav3nsblade

hav3nsblade Private E-2

Hey guys, I recently got a handme down iphone from my pops and I can't seem to insert any music into it. Itunes says the SIM card is not supported, I tried taking it out and it says to insert one. I used Mediamonkey to try to do it, but it didn't let me drag files into it and when I dl'd the applesupportmobile and quicktime, it didn't even recognize it. I pressed Discover on winamp and it doesn't recognize the device. I use T-mobile service. Please help! I really want to start listening to music on the iphone because one, my mp4 player is broken, and two, my old cellphone has no more sound. I'll appreciate any help.

-Hav3nsblade

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

If your SIM card is listing as no supported you have an old SIM and need to get your phone provider to give you a new version SIM (they can transfer your contacts etc to the new SIM).

Make sure the phone is not Jailbroken, if it is then reset to factory settings and try again info HERE

forget 3rd party apps to add music to your iPhone as they will nto work right, Apple have it sown up with iTunes.

Or http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2309

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds