Is there a photo sharing site that I can bulk upload pictures on?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Data Banks, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Data Banks

Data Banks Corporal

Last year photobucket.com had a feature where all I had to do was click once on the drive I had all my photos shared on and I could upload all of them with that one click. They disposed of that feature with their new software, and now I can't find another photo sharing site that has this feature anymore. Some of them say you can bulk upload, but in all their cases that just meant you still had to upload photo's one at a time. Since I have more than a 100 pictures on my photo memory card now, I'd like to be able to upload them with just one click.

2. pwillener

pwillener MajorGeek

3. peterr

peterr MajorGeek

Free, I think Google is 5GB and SkyDrive is 7GB.

4. brownizs

brownizs MajorGeek

5. Data Banks

Data Banks Corporal

I did find a way to upload multiple photos on photobucket.com It's still more work than the original method. But it still makes life easier than uploading one pic at a time. :-o

6. mcsmc

mcsmc MajorGeek

Most sites, including Photobucket (I believe), use a "drag'n'drop" feature now. You can open the picture folder, press CTRL+A to select all, then drag them into the upload drag'n'drop area on the webpage. That's really easy.

7. R.runner

R.runner Private E-2

Skydrive.com
    Microsoft's skydrive is underrated and it's really a cool service with great mobile app as well. Flickr doesn't have good mobile apps so I would not recommend it.

8. brownizs

brownizs MajorGeek

So how much is Microsoft paying you to sell their junk service? There are plenty of apps out there for flickr, and they do the job what the OP is asking for.

I would not touch Skydrive with a ten foot pole, nor pay MS for more space.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds