Is there any PC games that support Dual Monitors???

Discussion in 'Software' started by mojodojo2k, Feb 29, 2008.

1. mojodojo2k

mojodojo2k Private E-2

Hello!

Does anyone know of any PC games that make use of two monitors. I was hoping on finding a game (preferably 1st person shooter) that will use one panoramic view using both monitors. I thought CoD4 would have some type of feature in settings to switch the view to, but i guess i'm thinking too far into the future perhaps. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

2. gimpster123

gimpster123 Bring out the Gimp.

does your desktop already utilize both monitors?

3. 20Valve

20Valve Sergeant

Supreme Commander does.

4. Triaxx2

Triaxx2 MajorGeek

Rat's beaten to the punch. But yes, Supreme commander does use both monitor's and to good effect. I wish I had a second monitor to take full advantage of it.

5. leoleotheiii

leoleotheiii Private First Class

World in conflict does as well, and the way the player moves around the map is kind of like FPS.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds