Is This Update Needed For My Computer?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Oooops!, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Oooops!

Oooops! MajorGeek

Hi!

I'm wondering if I need this update via Microsoft Update? I don't understand what this is. I'm just a basic user, limited knowledge on gadgets, I use the computer for surfing and e-mail.

Thanks~

Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0: x86 (KB829019)
    Download size: 22.4 MB , 7 minutes
    The .NET Framework version 2.0 improves scalability and performance with improved caching, application deployment and updating with ClickOnce, and support for the broadest array of browsers and devices with ASP.NET 2.0 controls and services. After you install this update, you may have to restart your computer.

2. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

It's not critical.

Net framework is an "environment" that certain programs are require and are written with, so sometimes it's needed.

Most programs that do will usually tell you.

3. Oooops!

Oooops! MajorGeek

Thanks again, Insomniac!
    :D

4. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

You're welcome again. ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds