iso burning probs-incorrect block size

Discussion in 'Software' started by Vlad the Impaler, May 15, 2004.

1. Vlad the Impaler

Vlad the Impaler F.K.A. Immaculate

I am trying to burn an .iso with nero but it warns me "the entered block size does not correspond to the image length.Do you want to correct the value or ignore the problem".
    I chose ignore the problem, and it burned fine it seems. Is this a good burn, or will there be problems with it? If I choose to correct the problem, it brings up a screen and I don't know what to do. Advice appreciated.. Thanks!

2. da chicken

da chicken MajorGeek

Hm. Sounds to me like your .iso is damaged. Can you do a checksum and compare it from where you got it originally?

It may also be the case that it's not a standard ISO9660 file. It could be a .bin file, or some kind of raw data. That's pretty unusual, however.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds