Issue w/ Installation of HP7410 All-In-One "Consumer Experience Recorvery Plug-In"

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by HardCorps, Nov 16, 2009.

1. HardCorps

HardCorps Private E-2

When installing HP all-in-one software per instructions, I had an error msg pop up that reads: "install consumer experience recovery plug-in has encountered a problem and needs to close..."
    Then another error msg referring to hpzshl01.exe and hpoins05.dat...
    This happened first while the install program was checking for LEAD Technologies, Inc. files, then while Setting Recovery Point.
    Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Re: Issue w/ Installation of HP7410 All-In-One "Consumer Experience Recorvery Plug-In

Since you did not specify what version of windows you are running, start here
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...ory&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=391194&lang=en
    and click on your OS. This is the starting point for installation issues.

If you can't find what you need, email HP tech support, stating the product, version of windows, and tell them the problems.

3. HardCorps

HardCorps Private E-2

4. HardCorps

HardCorps Private E-2

5. HardCorps

HardCorps Private E-2

Re: Issue w/ USB ports

plodr, I really can't thank you enough for pointing me in the right direction. I was able to resolve another long-time problem I've had, this regarding USB ports shutting off for seemingly no reason...and also working on a resolution to a wireless connectivity issue I've had intermittently for some time now... Usually, I'm bright enough to figure these things out and find them on my own, but maybe I'm just getting old...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds