It's Driving Me Crazy

Discussion in 'Software' started by BILLMCC66, Oct 31, 2007.

1. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

can anyone please help me out, my time on the computer is one hour behind the time on MGs.

my PC is set to local time but MGs say it is GMT+2 hours when in reality here it is GMT+1.

i have tried all sorts of tweaks but have been unable to resolve the problem!!

[​IMG]

2. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

This is the only way that I am aware of for changing time settings at MGs
    (I Get the feeling you may have already tried this)

User CP - Edit Options - Date & Time Options

Check that your Time zone is listed correctly and that the DST Correction Option is correct for Belgium at the moment.

3. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

thank SHANE i did play about in there and my time zone was set to GMT+1 as is normal for Belgium.

i have reset it to GMT which is in theory 1 hour behind us and now it is showing the same time as my clock.

being the dummy that i am i did not think to try changing time zones but now i will have to wait untill our summer to see if i have to change it back.

thanks for your input, i can now stop pulling my hair out.

[​IMG]

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds