Itunes burning help

Discussion in 'Software' started by cuvermodel, Apr 5, 2004.

1. cuvermodel

cuvermodel Private E-2

Hi everyone. I have a Sony Spressa USB, an older Imac, and itunes. I'm trying to burn discs for the first time. I click on burn disc with a blank CD in off Itunes, and it goes through the preparing disc process. Once it completes the preparing disc process it should go into the initialization process. However, it cancels the disk burn because the disk is "already in use." Anyone know what's up?

Thanks in advance!

2. cuvermodel

cuvermodel Private E-2

I have itunes version 4.2, do I need a disc or program for spressa? I just have the burner.

3. cuvermodel

cuvermodel Private E-2

bump for others

4. acejones

acejones A Different Title

hmmm...not alot of people around here use mac's. you may check out a mac forum.

have you tried other burning software?

5. cuvermodel

cuvermodel Private E-2

I'm not very knowledgable really on this sort of thing (as if you couldn't tell!) What do you mean by other burning software. This Spressa (USB) is from a friend of mine, and it's all he gave me, should it come with a disc or program for it? Basically I just plugged it in and tried to burn.

6. acejones

acejones A Different Title

there are other burning programs for the mac...toast is one. its made by roxio. just wondering if you've tried something else.

if its anything like a pc burner, thats all you should have to do...as long as everything else is working correctly (ie. usb ports). you may need to make sure that the drive is compatible with your iMac.

like i said, you may need to check a mac forum. this is more of a pc forum.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds