iTunes skins?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Anon-125cdb8a9b, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Anon-125cdb8a9b

Anon-125cdb8a9b Anonymized

Recently i started looking on deviantart.com and i was looking at the different skins they supply on there.

Does anyone know where the iTunes skin folder is so that i can use a different skin?

2. Anon-125cdb8a9b

Anon-125cdb8a9b Anonymized

ive been looking around and ive found out that i need to install something called 'Multi-plugin' in order to use different skins.

So i installed it, but then my iTunes stopped working so i had to uninstall the Multi-plugin program and re-install iTunes!

Any ideas on how to get this multi-plugin to work?

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Which Windows version?

Which Multi-plugin version?

Which iTunes Version?

As from what I remember is that the last version of multi-plugin that I can remember is v2.5 and this is not compatible with latest versions of iTunes as you will likely gain an "entry point not found error" ( or smiliar ). Only way for it to work is to install iTunes version 6 or very 1st version 7 of iTunes.

oldversion.com will have previous versions of iTunes or if you have compatible iPod try Songbird the Open Source version of iTunes, looks and acts very similar and has skins at homepage, and easy to install ( similar to installing add-ons in Firefox using Add-ons menu and install, search for .XPI file and install )

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds