iTunes: trouble with podcasts.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Teresita, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Teresita

Teresita Private E-2

Please would some good soul give me a hand?! I'm completely new to iTunes and my painful disabilities prevent me from spending longer than a very brief period a day at the computer. I need to transfer podcasts (recipes from an Italian site) into iTunes on my PC from here:

http://itunes.apple.com/it/podcast/i-menu-di-benedetta/id467453812

In iTunes I've done: *Advanced* -> *Subscribe* and managed to see *Unknown Category* in iTunes podcast box. But I can't see how to go on from here, in spite of pointless attempts to transfer and play single podcasts from the above page. I'd be so very grateful for a clue.
    Cheers all!

2. FED UP

FED UP MajorGeek

Yikes. I tried to help you out but that site is in italian. Me no speaky Italian, but I can tell you that Itunes in my experience is a nightmare to deal with and I have refused to even have it installed on my computer for years now. I would try a different media player, ALL of them are better and easier to use than Itunes. Winamp, Foobar 2000, VLC, etc...
    If you are dead set on using Itunes, you will have to wait for someone else to respond. Sorry, I tried.

3. Teresita

Teresita Private E-2

Thanks all the same, FedUp :)
    I agree with what you say re iTunes, I've always refused to have anything to do with it until now, when I 've at last gone for it because certain sites' podcasts only work in conjunction with iTunes - this Italian site being an example. Actually the only relevant Italian to understand is the link in blue saying *watch in iTunes*. I'd love to make it work as those are finger-licking good recipes! :-D

4. FED UP

FED UP MajorGeek

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds