itunes wont install update or uninstall

Discussion in 'Software' started by feeltherush1, Jan 20, 2008.

1. feeltherush1

feeltherush1 Private E-2

when the update for itunes 7.6 came out i noticed that it would not install the update, giving me an error message to try again later. i trace the problem to the registry (see screenshot of my error). i have tried everything i can think of. i have tried to give admin rights to that key but the key is corrupt. i will put another screenshot of the error i get when i click on the regkey that is having issues. i have tried installing itunes and quicktime separately too. any help will be great! dont be afraid to ask me questions as well, i will gladly answer. i have an aim and msn name if that would be quicker. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds