Japanese PS/2 Keyboard (106/109 Key Ctrl + Eisuu)

Discussion in 'Software' started by gabby.mendoza, Aug 31, 2010.

1. gabby.mendoza

gabby.mendoza Private E-2

I have successfully installed an English Version of XP to a Fujitsu FMV-718NU4/B Laptop with a Japanese keyboard layout. However, the keyboard configuration that XP gave after installation does not match the keyboard (Japanese PS/2 Keyboard (106/109 Key)). I know that the real configuration is Japanese PS/2 Keyboard (106/109 Key Ctrl + Eisuu) but I couldn't find the the driver or inf file for this.

Can anyone help me find the driver? It will be highly appreciated.

Gabriel

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Try changing the keyboard language with the instructions HERE

3. gabby.mendoza

gabby.mendoza Private E-2

Hi Halo,

Thanks for the advice. I didn't find Japanese PS/2 Keyboard (106/109 Key Ctrl + Eisuu) but I found the next best thing. I just added "Japanese" keyboard in addition to the 2002 IME, and then I deleted the ENG keyboard to have the Japanese one by default. Now all the keys seems to be in the right place.

Regards,
    Gabriel

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Good stuff that you found the closest one for your KB, cheers for posting back that this worked.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds