Javascript problem, online form doesnt submit.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Jagged Fel, May 18, 2006.

1. Jagged Fel

Jagged Fel Private E-2

Im trying to CREATE a subscription at DDO - Dungeons and Dragons online.
    The website is http://billing.turbine.com

I then go to create a new subscription for DDO. It then asks me to type in my 25 character product key. And all the other info for creating an account. When i do this, and click submit. Absolutley nothing at all happens.

I learned the website is JAVA script based, and the 25 key character part is programmed specially, to add hyphens and make sure you have 25 characters in it.

I tried to fill out this form on IE, Firefox, and Avant browser, but nothing at all works. I have java installed, Version 5.0 update 6. And im useing .NET Framework 2.0. I tried to fill out this form on version .NET framework 1.1 and i still had the same problem, when i installed 2.0 there was no change. And if 1.1 was corrupt 2.0 would never install, so i dont even think its .NET framework.

Whoever decides to help me, you can go to the website, and type in a fake product key, and click submit. And it will work, it will tell you the product key is invalid but it doesnt even do that for me. But it still means it works. What we need to figure out is why it works for you,. and not for me?

Also I get errors in my java script console in firefox.

2. Jagged Fel

Jagged Fel Private E-2

Error: submitForm is not defined
    Source File: javascript:if(submitForm())document.myForm.submit();
    Line: 1

Error: documentClose is not defined
    Source File: https://billing.turbine.com/index.php?page_id=29&billing[process]=2
    Line: 616

Those are the errors from my javascript console in firefox. Also i cant sign up with a guest account? Im suppose to create a subscription with the 25 character key provided when i bought the game. From there i provide a credit card, and get 30 days free, and after that they charge me.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds