Jumper wires placement

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by bunkachunk, Sep 24, 2009.

1. bunkachunk

bunkachunk Private E-2

Hi, i have a new computer case w/ an old motherboard and i need a manual for the proper hook up of the / led,re-set,power wires coming from the power button/re-set button of my new case. I know they go to the conetor pins next to the battery,i just need to know what wire goes where. My moterboard is modle # km266-8235 compaq presario s3000nx. I've been to tec support at microsoft, dead end, unit to old.thanks for any help you can give me,,,bunkachunk..........

2. pclover

pclover MajorGeek

I'm unable to find anything.

Also Microsoft won't do anything for you. They support windows not hardware.

You may have to contact HP

3. bunkachunk

bunkachunk Private E-2

Thanks, i stand corected, i did contact hp and not microsoft

4. pclover

pclover MajorGeek

If you can't find anything you could try to guess where the pins are but I would not Recommend that.

EDIT:

Is it labeled on the motherboard? Sometimes they are on the motherboard

5. pclover

pclover MajorGeek

Also do you know the brand of the motherboard?

6. bunkachunk

bunkachunk Private E-2

no brand for mobo, the info that i have came from a program called cpu-z great program for info about your mobo. and yes it is labeled on the mobo,,did not work, didn't want to fry-anything buy just switching wires around.

7. bunkachunk

bunkachunk Private E-2

I found the maker of the mobo it's first international,, fic sockt a 462 modle no. Km266-8235 fic's web site is a disaster area, cant find nothing in there. I'll take any help i can get. Tanks to all for your help...........

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds