Junk Mail Question

Discussion in 'Software' started by CZ14B827, Nov 26, 2009.

1. CZ14B827

CZ14B827 Private E-2

I receive these junk mail emails (I'm sure that everyone has at 1 time or another). The ones that i am talking about are the ones from Nigeria, Laos, stating to send money, or the ones that says you have won 20 million in the lotto, send money to an overseas address in Africa or, A wealthy businessman died and would like to transfer money and need help, etc, etc, etc.

What i would like to know is how to bounce these emails back to these people, so they can understand what its like to receive this junk.

Thanks

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

The best thing to do is just to delete them. Bouncing them only let's them know they have a live email address to spam and will sell that info to other spammers.

3. CatT

CatT I can't follow the rules

Google "scambaiting". You will find a number of sites like 419eater.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds