Just 2 Lines...hjt

Discussion in 'Software' started by CONNIE Y, May 27, 2005.

1. CONNIE Y

CONNIE Y Private E-2

If someone could look at these 2 lines and tell me if they are keepers I would appreciate it. I've looked at the rest of the HJT log and recognize the other entries as "ok". I'm not sure what these 2 things are. BTW I'm running win98.
    My objective is to "clean up" the files. I'm not having any spyware or virus problemes...just house-keeping.

O9 - Extra button: Related - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm

Keep or delete?

Thanks,
    Connie Y

Last edited: May 27, 2005
  2. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

You could check them and then "Fix Selected" (with all browser windows closed), but I strongly suggest you take this up at the Spyware Forum as they are the experts.

If you are just doing maintenance, then Spybot and Adaware are both very good.

Again, read the stickies in the Spyware Forum for more info and recommendations.

3. CONNIE Y

CONNIE Y Private E-2

Will do. Sorry I posted in the wrong spot.

Thanks!
    Connie Y

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds