just a little advice please

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by frozenbal, Jul 18, 2005.

1. frozenbal

frozenbal Private E-2

my rig consists of the following

msi diamond k8n nf4 skt 939
    amd 3500+ venice
    2 x gt6800 xfx graphic
    2 x 1 gb xms pro corsair 3200 ram (matched pair)
    2 x 160 maxtor diamondmax 10 sata drives (striped raid array)
    m$ digital media edition
    thermaltake 680w psu
    enough fans to keep it all cool

im only scoring around 4000 on the futuremark 3dmark05 , does this sound right because i was thinking it was a little low

2. A.Son

A.Son Sergeant

Welcome to MG :D
    You got 4000 point for SLI 6800GT is not good at DF? :confused:
    Do you set them at SLI already ?

3. frozenbal

frozenbal Private E-2

thanks for reply it was the futuremark05 proggy for some reason it was crapped out . I downloaded the new trial version from the official sites and scored not much shy of 12000 (i think it was around 11700) i have overclocked processor buy 9% now and the rig is still stable and running in the mid 40's also done a aquamark which give a score of just over 90000 , these are more like the figures i was expecting . i have also been playing doom3 online all day (the misses is a bit fed up but teh) and the temp never went above 45 on max settings . the main problems were solved by a reinstall and reinstall every program again and the newest nvidia gpu drivers .

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds