Kaspersky Anti-Virus Weekly Update 12/31/04 [ 57 Kb | Freeware | Win All]

Discussion in 'Software' started by Retributar, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Retributar

Retributar Private E-2

Hello:

I just downloaded and installed the Kaspersky Anti-Virus program today...and didnt like it.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/ > "Kaspersky Anti-Virus Weekly Update 12/31/04 [ 57 Kb | Freeware | Win All]
    The latest virus definitions for Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal and Lite. "

I tried to uninstall it but, it had no uninstall program.

When i tried to remove the Folder...it would not delete.

When i tried to use SHREDDER.EXE to shred it ...it would not shred.

I then went into safe-mode and removed the folders...and went to msconfig > Start and de-checked the boxes to prevent the program from starting again on re-boot!.

When i re-booted again without safe-mode...sure enough i had finally removed 'Kaspersky Anti-Virus'...or so i thought.

It was no longer in my 'C' drive...but, now several changes had taken place???.

My search tool for 'Files & Folders' in the start bar no longer works???...neither does my 'Windows Update'???...and when i right-click a folder... 'Kaspersky Anti-Virus'...tries to constantly re-install itself???.

When i right-click anything it tries to re-install itself???. I can no-longer right-click anything and get the normal regular pop-up with options to create new folder or whatever!.

HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS G.DMN program???off of my Hard-Drive!...can someone help me out please!.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds