Keep getting logged out of forums

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by eagles350, Apr 26, 2010.

1. eagles350

eagles350 Private E-2

I have been having this problem for a while now. when ever i go to a phpBB platform forum I keep getting logged out when I try to look at posted jpegs.
    I can look at text on the forum all day but as soon as I go to a thread with pictures I'm out. I can go to any other forum platform & have no problems.

I don't know if this is related to the problem, but when I go to some comic websites I have the opportunity to vote for my favorite strip. When trying to vote I sometimes get the message " your ip address was not the same as when you started ", & it will not let me vote.

I'm running IE 8 with AVG a/v. Wildblue is my satellite internet connection. I have tried to get info from phpBB but their info site has no troubleshooting & no way to ask a question with out being an admin. I also did a factory reboot with the same problem returning

Thanks, John

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds