1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kestrel has Browser named after her

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cobrajet431, Sep 25, 2007.

1. cobrajet431

cobrajet431 Private First Class

2. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

I think I will stick with Firefox ; it doesn't chatter at you when surfing like the Kestrel :D
  3. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

And the kestrel browser would tend to break down too roflmao !!

Sorry K, couldn't resist that :duck
  4. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

Like this by any chance ?

5. BCGray

BCGray Guest

BCGray's Review of the new Kestrel Browser:-

Actually I'd say the Kestrel browser is not bad to look at, is configured quite nicely, has a friendly interface, not as fast as previous models, and can tie up a lot of resources, but all in all a very nicely packaged "Software":pLOLLOL
  6. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

I have been using the new Opera (Kestral) for a week or so. Like it so far, but it does have an issue or two.

7. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

roflmao Ya know we luv ya Kes.;)
  8. BCGray

BCGray Guest

Hey Kestrel13! I should have added .....and a great "Folder" too..Right

And yea your right Augie we do Luv her so, otherwise we wouldn't tease our girl.
  9. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

A lot like Emms, I reckon. :D ;) :):major :cool Bazza

10. Goran.P

Goran.P MajorGeek

:DYo Kes this is not a browser like you......or maybe it is?
    EXP:you want to open the browser and he ask you :Why is my interface like this? How can I chage tabs?how to protect my self?where to click if you want to go in previous?How to change........:D:D:confused
  11. Goran.P

Goran.P MajorGeek

I don't know but I might try to see what will happen.:D
  12. Emms you n grumbs ganging up on me, Im appalled at you for sticking picture of me on my pc on your thread lolol:-DI want a kestrel too.just too browse that is!!:-D:-D:coolXDD