Keystroke/mouse tracker

Discussion in 'Software' started by Omicron, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Omicron

Omicron Private E-2

I live in a dorm room and have the sneaking suspicion that my roommate may be doing things on it while I am away. I do not want to go through the hassle of signing on/off every time i leave/return. I would, however, like to know if he is, so I was wondering if there is a program that allows you to see when keystrokes are made and the mouse is moved. Thanks in advance.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

You will find some Keylogging software a few free as well in this section http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloads6.html I wouldnt know which one to advise you to use as I have not used any of these apps before personally.

One thing to note your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware software may alert you to a trojan/virus/malware when using a keylogger, this is normal.

3. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds