Keystroke recorder

Discussion in 'Software' started by Matth3w, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Matth3w

Matth3w Corporal

how do i install a keystroke recorder on my machine for free? im having an issue with a guy who is 21 (my sister is 13) and he is stalking her, i want my mom to be able to see what he is convincing her to do, etc...

i want to see what my sister is typing back. im trying to monitor basically without causing many problems, as she is on a thin line as it is right now between normal and having serious problems.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

This should help you SC-KeyLog 2.25

there are other options in this part of the downloads http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?id=6

EDIT: please note tho that one or more of your security applications may flag up a trojan/keylogger when you install this type of software and that is normal.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2005
  3. foogoo

foogoo Major "foogoo" Geek

I would think you'd want to monitor the chat & see BOTH sides of the conversation.. a keylogger will not do that. There are some chat monitoring programs out there.. free? I dont know.. we'd need to know the chat program they are using...

4. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds