Keystroke Spy

Discussion in 'Software' started by deegazzo, Oct 23, 2010.

1. deegazzo

deegazzo Private First Class

Hello MG,

I d/l and installed the above program from here. My avg picked it up as a virus and hence I uninstalled it asap and ran the avg. Is there a keystoke that you can recommend where children cannot access it?

Thanks,
    Dee

2. satrow

satrow Major Geek Extraordinaire

It's not a virus but AVG likes to boost it's 'detection' ratings.

It should really be classified as a PUP (potentially unwanted program) and there ought to be a way of setting an exception for it so that you can use it without the antivirus bothering you or blocking it.

If you use AVG, all similar software will be flagged as a 'virus' until you find a way to set AVG correctly.

3. tony007

tony007 Private E-2

Try changing to caps mode hold down the L key and the windows key at the same time will lock repeating the procedure should unlock.

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Say what? Lock and unlock what?

5. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

WTH are you talking about tony007?
    Respond to the wrong thread or something?

6. tony007

tony007 Private E-2

keystoke that you can recommend where children cannot access it?

Sorry my answer was to lock the keyboard to stop children using it. Should have read the question properly.:-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds