1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kim Jong Il calls himself an 'Internet expert'

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by augiedoggie, Oct 5, 2007.

1. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

2. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Wonder if he's ever visited the spyware forum:D
  3. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

roflmao at your wit :D
  4. BCGray

BCGray Guest

Now there is one Nasty mentally repugnant piece of work, and it is the second generation to boot. You think maybe there is a special spot in H*double L for Dad and Son. I truly feel for the Korean people both North and South for this idiot and his Father, have hurt millions of them.

If I typed this on the North Korean Net, I could expect a knock on my door, and jail time.
  5. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Well at least he has agreed not to nuke anyone anymore :p
  6. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

That's what he says but can we believe him (how do we check)
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
  7. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

I suspect that has more to do with China explaining the facts of life. Something to the effect that they'll turn his little private fifedom into a provence if he screws up, and then turn around and shoot him for crimes to humanity (which is true enough).