Kind of RAM

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Paraquat, Sep 14, 2004.

1. Paraquat

Paraquat Private E-2

Hello! Does anyone know of a website or program that will tell me the type of RAM I'm holding in my hand? The RAM has the manufacturer and serial #. I don't want to just stick it in a machine and see, if I don't have too. Any help would be great! Thanks!

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

the site I normally use to ID hardware seems to be down at present http://www.idhw.com

but post the maker and ID number here or search google with same info and it should give you some idea of what speeds and specs of the ram.

3. Paraquat

Paraquat Private E-2

Cool! Thanks, I hope they come back on soon! Thanks again! :)

4. DavidGP

post the maker and serial number.... I or someone else may find the correct info for you, I got 30mins before I have to logoff.

5. Paraquat

Paraquat Private E-2

UG5 16s6608HSGG0
    16x66 - 3H8049G0B3 9306
    EFI PN#

Toshiba on chip set

Thanks!

6. DavidGP

Nope sorry... searched around none of those linked to anything useful... may have to wait for that site to get back up and running ( was working last week )

I tried looking for the P/N # and now on Toshiba's SemiConductor site... but have to go for now so if you want to look for your self here's the link http://www.semicon.toshiba.co.jp/eng/prd/memory/index.html

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds