Kingo App Root Installer For Android 5.1 Lollipop Works

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by Anon-469e6fb48c, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Anon-469e6fb48c

Anon-469e6fb48c Anonymized

This will install on your Pc and works with android 5.1 lollipop.

Tip:Make sure you do a malwarebytes scan after words and remove the pup's that come with this software.
    Here is the link for

Malwarebytes http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/malwarebytes_anti_malware.html

Malwarebytes for android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.malwarebytes.antimalware&hl=en

Kingo root app works best for computers that are connected to the internet. It is required that your computer remains connected to the internet before launching the kingo root software.

How to Root Android with Kingo App
    • Download the latest version of Kingoapp from here or from the mirror website at http://kingoroot.org/kingo-root.
    • Ensure that your phone or computer is connected to the internet.
    • Install the Kingoapp or rooting software (depending on if you are rooting with or without the PC).
    • Launch from the home screen icon and click on the root button command to get root access.
    • Use the root checker app (linked above) to confirm that your phone is now rooted fully.

2. Hello,

I was looking into rooting my Galaxy S6 and read a bunch of articles on it but I came here because I trust the source of the information as well as the software.

Anyways through my research I ran into a few things that I wanted to verify. They said there is the risk of tripping the KNOX security feature built into the phone hardware itself but with the new PingPong method

Please delete the message above...

3. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

If it is still in warranty, then rooting it will void that.

4. Anon-469e6fb48c

If you are paying a monthly contracted bill not worth rooting your phone.

As Max said it can void your warranty on that phone.

The only reason why i do it is be cause i buy phones that are basically throw away phones.

And i don't care if they break.

Edit:Oh and this option is outdated for now till they update the programs.

5. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

Yes I would only root a smart phone that is out of warranty and not tied to a contract.

6. Anon-469e6fb48c

Make sure you get the latest Kingo Root App for the ZTE phones.

Retested and ZTE phones can be rooted with this.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds