Know a good Freeware 'net anti-tracking program?

Discussion in 'Software' started by HHdHeel, Jun 21, 2005.

1. HHdHeel

HHdHeel Private E-2

Can anyone recommend a good freeware program to block the computer's recording of internet surfing history? I have been looking in Geek's download inventory as well as threads and haven't seen one. Thanks.

2. Anon-068c403e2d

Anon-068c403e2d Anonymized

Are you looking for anti-keylogger/antispywares or history cleaners?
    ccleaner can clean all histories.Available at MG.

3. Brandon

Brandon controlmind

If you are looking for history cleaners go to the "Drive Cleaners" section of MG's downloads and find one there ;)

controlmind

4. HHdHeel

HHdHeel Private E-2

Not looking for just a history cleaner, but a program that keeps your computer from keeping any record of internet travels. I can delete the history and index.dat files but I believe a computer keeps records even deeper and I want to prevent that, not just delete the files after the fact.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds