Kvm Cable Problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by CubanSpy, Feb 8, 2007.

1. CubanSpy

CubanSpy Private E-2

Well it may not be the cable. I have to pc's and i'm attempting to connect the two to one mouse, monitor keyboard etc. Now my old pc if you like (PC1) has taken too it fine, however upon hooking the cable upto the new one (PC2) all that happens when i switch on PC2 is it makes a beeping noise!! Does anyone know what this means and doesnt showup anything on the monitor. Now the number 2 button on the KVM console continues to flash green and red unlike the number 1 button which is solid green connected PC 1.

I have tried to connect PC2 directly to my monitor and still nothing. I think the beeping coming from PC2 is the problem. Any ideas?

Regards as usual

M

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds