Language pack help needed!

Discussion in 'Software' started by stryfe, Jun 15, 2006.

1. stryfe

stryfe Private E-2

How's it going folks...I installed the Eastern Asian language packs....Now on any "installation" window....all the info is giberish!

I'm unable to get it back to normal....any info?:confused:

Thanks for the help

2. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

What operating system is it?

Do you have System Restore?

Anyway, you should be able to set the desired language in Control Panel->Regional and Language Options, then the Languages tab, then details. (XP)

3. Toni_1947

Toni_1947 Command Sergeant Major

Hi!
    I'd like to add that once you get to the last part of Insomniac's instructions you should then make sure you have it set up like the pic: (well...if English-US is your language, otherwise...YOUR language)

Attached Files:

4. stryfe

stryfe Private E-2

It's all been set back to default.....I don't have a restore point that is prior to the language change.....XP home.

I've noticed that it's just on one profile......will probably just create a new one.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds