Laser Printer Ghost Printing Problem....

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by JubeiTigeruk, Jun 6, 2009.

1. JubeiTigeruk

JubeiTigeruk Private E-2

Hey guys,

I currently have a Kyocera FS-800 Laser Printer, when I am doing any sort of printing from it, the print seems to come out but then if you look at the print it has like a double of what the print is but slightly faded on the background of the paper but as if it got put it half way down... I have done many things like clean it and check it over and check the paper load and even change the toner but still the same.

I am hoping someone would be able to help me as I am not really into printers so I look forward to seeing some replies!

Thanks guys!

JubeiTigeruk:)

2. foogoo

foogoo Major "foogoo" Geek

Well, California Cows Wont Dance The Fandango
    Clean-Charge-Write-Develop-Transfer-Fuse.
    So you've swapped the toner cart? You have an issue with the cleaning phase, the image is staying on the drum. Usually replacing the toner cart fixes that, if the drum is built into the cartridge. Also by measuring the drum's circumference and matching it to the distance that the ghosting starts (most are 3") You'll know it is the drum.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds