launch videos

Discussion in 'Software' started by ChrisC, May 18, 2003.

1. ChrisC

ChrisC Private First Class

Well, I hate the computer at my moms house, and she wont let me format it.
    But, heres the problem: I want to watch Yahoo launch music videos, but am unable to anymore. The video window comes up, and says error code 15. This happened a few months ago, and I fixed it by resetting my internet security settins to 'low'. I am using Windows XP SP1, and IE6. I have a cable connection.
    However, the other computer networked with this one via a crossover cable *can* use the launch service, without any problems. So, I know the problem is with this computer, somewhere, not the ISP.
    Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can get the Launch music videos to work?
    Thanks all.

PS, it doesnt matter that the other computer can view launch, because it isnt in the main room. And a bunch of drunken, etc, ppl would like to easily watch the music videos. :Dlaunch.yahoo.com

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

it looks like it might be a java applet / java script issue.

are you getting any errors?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds