lenovo 3000 n100 problems

Discussion in 'Software' started by bobcat2000, Jul 1, 2011.

1. bobcat2000

bobcat2000 Private E-2

help needed had to reinstall windows xp could not back up drivers dont know how to find out what drivers i would need can anybody help please ?:confused i have been told that i need to get on internet but can not figure out what wireless driver i would need so i have borrowed another laptop so i could try and find out how to get it sorted

2. theefool

theefool Geekified

3. iain.t

iain.t MajorGeek

thefool has posted the link to your drivers for your machine, but, these must be installed in the correct order or you will run into problems...

1. Chipset Driver
    re-boot
    2. Vga Driver
    re-boot
    3. Audio Driver
    re-boot
    4. Lan/Wierless Lan Drivers
    re-boot
    5. Internet Security/ antivirus/malware and firewall
    6. Windows Updates.

if you are still having issues with the drivers please could you also run everest ..... http://majorgeeks.com/download4181.html

Click Report (top menu) > Report Wizard > Next
    Choose System Summary Only > Next
    Choose Plain Text > Finish and wait for report to generate
    Click Save to File and leave the File Name as Report, then click the Save as Type dropdown and choose Report files (*txt) and click Save (n.b. Save to desktop is best as easy place to find it, use Browse to locate desktop)

Add the report in your next post like this.....

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=86880

iain.t :major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds