lexmark x3350: wheres my software

Discussion in 'Software' started by fidel, Jan 21, 2006.

1. fidel

fidel Private E-2

im trying to make t-shirts and im missing the software to do so..where is it?

[​IMG]

2. Novice

Novice MajorGeek

If your printer's bundled software didn't specifically include a T-shirt making program or wasn't included as a part of the printer purchase, then you will have to buy it!

You can design transfers with a lot of programs, but will need to reverse the image to get any text to print correctly. Hope this helps!:)

3. fidel

fidel Private E-2

according to the user's guide booklet the lexmark x3300 should come with the "all in one center"..i wonder where could it be :confused:

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Which printer do you actually have?

Thread title
    above quote and attached image is of the x3300

do you have the supplied driver & software CD? Lexmark Imaging Studio is that on the CD?

plus dependant on country of origin some manufacturers reserve the right to change or alter specifications and/or software included.. so it maybe wise to email Lexmark support in your region for info.

5. fidel

fidel Private E-2

my users guide booklet has x3300 on it..and the box has x3350.....i installed the software and the imaging studio software is no where in site

Attached Files:

6. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

What is the model number on the printer?

7. fidel

fidel Private E-2

4479-001 is the model number

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds