Lexmark X7350 Printer at NewEgg

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Denise_M, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Denise_M

Denise_M MajorGeek

Hi,

I didn't know where to put this post and since I want to buy hardware, I put it here.

I've been trying to buy a Lexmark X7350 All In One Printer at NewEgg. I add it to my cart and extra ink cartridges, but when I try to check out, I receive a message that says that there's nothing in my cart. The message also says that I need to ensure that my pc accepts cookies and that my pc clock is accurate. My pc accepts cookies and I changed my pc's clock to both Windows time and nist.gov but I still can't check out at NewEgg.

I called NewEgg and they told me to try back in 20 minutes. I tried back in a couple of hours and a day later but I'm still having the same problem.

Does anyone have a suggestion? This is the best deal (ink cartridges and cable included and at the lowest price) and NewEgg is reliable/trusted internet store so I want to order the printer from them if I could.

If I can't, would someone give me the name of another reliable/trusted internet store?

2. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

Have you tried cleaning temp files?

CCleaner is good for the job.

3. Denise_M

Denise_M MajorGeek

Yes, besides cleaning them through Internet Options, I also use Ccleaner.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds